Sunday, March 25, 2012

How are y'all doing?

I apologize for how long it has been since I last posted about our reading. To be honest, I got behind in the reading, but I'm caught up now, so I hope to get back to posting.

How are you all doing with reading through the Bible? I hope you are hanging in there! The last few books we have been through can seem long, boring, dry, and perhaps even irrelevant to us today, but let me assure you God's Word is never irrelevant!

If you have gotten behind in your reading, like I did, hang in there! Don't give up and quit. Maybe some days you can read a little more and catch up, maybe it will take you longer than a year to read through the Bible. That's okay! Remember: the point is to be in God's Word and let it conform you more and more to the image of Christ.

So how about dropping me a message and letting me know where you are at with your reading. And let me know how I can pray for you and encourage you as you persevere in reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment